Sunday, November 18, 2007

Gim by Kenity


Artist's Comments

Well Im not very good at drawing ugly, creepy things so... this is about the best I can do. Sorry to all those who are good and like drawing creepy things! I shame you all!

Gim is a very important monster in my story. He is a creature I made up a while back when coming up with the main idea for my story. Generally he is the Guardian of the Emperor's room/garden. He lives in a hole in the wall without any limbs or teeth. He is very, very intelligent and will talk to anyone who passes by. Most find him very creepy but harmless as he is stuck in the hole in the wall. However once they turn there back on him he grows his arms, legs and teeth extremely fast, sneaks up to them, bits them, filling there body with a stunning poison and then drags them into his hole where he eats them alive. Once he is done is meal he looses his teeth and limbs once more.

Gim is my original character idea and if anyone else uses him and tires to claim him as there own idea I will doom you!!!! Doom!!! So Murr.

http://kenity.deviantart.com/art/Gim-68633298

No comments: